Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Unfortunate Patwari

A local court in Kurukshetra, Haryana punished a patwari (who keeps land records) with five years of Rigorous Imprisonment for taking a bribe of rupees 1000/- only. This is a great achievement against corruption. I am worried for Suresh Kalmadi, Lalu Yadav and Madhu Koda and all those officials and other corrupts who have been caught with crores of unaccounted rupees in their possession. When a patwari got five years RI for taking a bribe of rupees 1000/- only then what will be the state of all those corrupts who take bribe in lakhs and crores. They will have to take birth for many times to complete their sentence. When I shared this great victory on war against corruption with my friends then everybody stared me as I am a stupid. One of my friend passed a harsh comment on me that “you are the foolest person on this earth like that patwari who took bribe for rupees 1000/- only”. That patwari should have taken bribe in lakhs so that even after being caught (which is a rare phenomena with corrupts), he could have hired best among best lawyer to pursue his case. So that he could have been taken out from jaws of laws through loopholes of our constitution. You can see Sanjay Dutt. SPS Rathore is trying to come out from jail to become farmer. Alas! Nobody is there to guide that patwari. Oh God! Why he took bribe for rupees 1000/- only? I was listening to my friends like a fool. I was unable to understand that why my friends are showing sympathy with that corrupt patwari. This is a matter of judicial victory over corruption. In my opinion corrupts should be hanged then only our nation can be free from dirty demon like corruption. My friends were watching my face which was looking totally blank. I was staring at them like a fool. Then one of my friend came to my rescue and told me, my dear greatest of great stupid friend. You don’t know anything. Whether you are corrupt or not doesn’t matter. First, you should not get caught. For that you should be in a superior position like you should be official or leader or business tycoon. If you are not in superior position then you must have patronage of people on superior position. I was trying to understand them. If you want to be corrupt then you must have political base so that even CBI will loosen it knot, examples are Shibu Shoren, Lalu Yadav, Madhu Koda, Amit Shah, Sajjan Kumar etc. If you are a leader then constitution may be amended, which was done to save Sanjay Dut from TADA (Now deceived to join SP). Being a layman you are not permitted to be corrupt. It you are corrupt then you are not permitted to get caught. If you are caught then you must be able to sustain judicial and then social punishment. See all those who invested money in private financial institutions. Still cases are pending in court. You cheat hundreds of crores of rupees to public. What will happen? First, you will never lose battle in court, if you lose then also what will happen? Just jail for few years, after that you enjoy like maharaja with that looted money. This is a great idea to be rich, you cheat public in crores, spend few lakhs to save yourself, if freed then enjoy your life, if punished then enjoy after sometimes. Still my mind was blank, my face was plane and I was looking like a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment